ASBIMED : Un autre projet sur les pays méditerranéens
This Specific Support Action (SSA) is planned to perform an analysis of the scientific and technical bilateral co-operations between the 25 Member States (MS) and Turkey and the Mediterranean Partners Countries (MP) on topics and instruments, with the objective of contributing to the strategic objectives of implementing the European Research Area in the field of Euro-Mediterranean Co-operation and the MEDA Agenda in R+D Co-operation.
Specifically, this Specific Support Action will try to study and identifying the following aspects :
• The thematic priorities developed by the bilateral co-operation, and the intensity of this co-operation, expressed as the number of common publications, exchange of student, projects and man-months used thereon. In addition, joint participation in projects of the EU Fifth Framework Program will be analysed, as an indicator of preliminary traditional cooperation.
• The instruments used : travel grants, student exchange, common projects, access to infrastructures, seminars, etc . their performance and their relevance.
• The budget engaged in the bilateral co-operation and its distribution between priorities and instruments
• The key industrial or social sectors benefited by the bilateral co-operation. The degree of innovation introduced in the socio-economic tissue by the bilateral S+D co-operation.
• The institutions, their character (Universities, hospitals, Research centres, companies, etc), personalities and experts involved in the bilateral co-operation.